need to do modal analysis without controlling the input?
ARTeMIS Modal is the leading
software for Operational Modal Analysis (OMA). The modal analysis software for the vast
number of cases where it is preferred not to control or measure the loading.The
software is used by engineers all over the world for modal analysis of all kinds
- Operating machinery or other mechanical structures with or
without rotating components.
- Large civil engineering structures like bridges, dams and
buildings subjected to ambient loads.
- Structures with rotating components such as wind turbines,
stream turbines, engines and gas compressors.
- Maritime structures like ships and offshore structures.
- Automotive, trucks, trains and vehicles and sub parts systems.
- Aerospace structures such as launch vehicles and aircrafts.
is an open, and user friendly platform for modal testing, modal analysis and
modal problem solving. If you can measure the vibrations, ARTeMIS Modal can
give you the modes in terms of mode shape, natural frequency and damping ratio.
New Look and More Efficiency
ARTeMIS Modal is the most powerful and versatile tool for
Operational Modal Analysis on the market today. Its ability to produce validated
modal parameter estimates, based on parallel analysis of up to seven different
analysis techniques, makes it the natural choice in mission critical
From the patented
Decomposition (FDD) techniques to the unique
Crystal Clear Stochastic Subspace Identification
(CC-SSI) techniques, ARTeMIS Modal enable engineers to obtain validated estimates the mode shapes, natural
frequencies and damping ratios, directly from the raw measured time series data
of structures under natural conditions.
Check out the YouTube introductory videos
Top News In ARTeMIS Modal
- New ease-of-use and intuitive user interface that
dramatically will shorten the learning curve.
- Seamless integration of ARTeMIS Testor
and ARTeMIS Extractor features in ARTeMIS Modal.
- Easier and faster signal processing
and modal estimation.
- New modal validation features.
- Report generation through seamless integration with
Microsoft Office products.
modules for e.g. Data Acquisition, Drift Analysis
and Damage Detection.
- See the
complete list of new features.
In-situ testing of a structure – True boundaries
- Natural environment – True
excitation forces even in the presence of deterministic
- Test during normal service state –
No interruption needed - increased productivity.
- Use operational forces - No
artificial excitation needed.
- Modal parameter results describes
the true service state of the structure.
- Can be used on extremely small or
large structures – size does not matter.
- Scalable software –
Unlimited amount of sensors and data points.
- Handles multiple test setups
(rowing sensors) and multiple reference points for increased
mode shape accuracy.
- Fast and automatic results – Saves
- User friendly – Have your first
modal parameters estimated in a matter of minutes.
- Versatile – If you can measure the
vibration – ARTeMIS will always give you the answer.
- Open - Major data input file
- Outstanding results – Validated
output based on several parallel modal analysis – Accuracy.
- Results can directly be used
by e.g. FE updating software solutions.
Customer Download Area
1 Month Free Demo Version
Features in ARTeMIS Modal
Frequency Domain Decomposition
Stochastic Subspace Identification
Operating Deflection Shapes
ARTeMIS Modal Pro - SHM Plugins
Watch Us at YouTube!
ARTeMIS Modal - Operational Modal Analysis